The thought of building a shed can be intimidating. After all, most people have no idea how to plan it all out and where to even start. How much material will you need? What wood will you use? What are the dimensions?
So many questions, and so few answers. Very often despite wanting to build their shed, many people end up hiring a someone to do it for them. They end up paying more than they need to and the workmanship is nothing to write home about.
Not only does it cost a fraction of what you’d pay someone else, but you also have the bragging rights that you built your own shed. Ryan is a professional woodworker with twenty years of experience.
He knew exactly what people would need to build their own shed and has given it to them in his bestselling product. We were so impressed that we decided to take a closer look at My Shed Plans and this is what we discovered…
The Good Points:
1) The biggest selling point of this product is the massive size of the collection. There’s something for everyone here. Over and above that, this product is an online bestseller with thousands of copies sold and has positive reviews from satisfied customers. This is excellent social proof that the product delivers.
2) Building a shed can seem like a monumental task. However, if you have basic woodworking skills, all you’ll need are detailed plans. The good news is that the schematic blueprints included in this package are straightforward and detailed. However, they’re easy to understand and follow.
It’s crucial to have concise instructions. The details with the plans have dispense with technical jargon and kept things simple for most people to follow.
3) One common problem many people face when doing woodworking or starting on a new shed is that they buy more material than they need. It’s very easy to overestimate how much material to buy. You may end up buying too much and wasting your money and whatever extra material you buy.
This will not happen here because each project in My Shed Plans is accompanied by a material list. So, you just need to follow that, and you’ll be fine.
4) The garage plans, bonuses and DWG/CAD illustrations not only gives you an idea of what the final project will look like, but it’ll make your life easier. It’s these little things that makes this product head and shoulders above the rest.
5) The product is covered by a 100% money-back guarantee. You can test it out for 60 days and if it doesn’t satisfy you, you can always get a refund.
6) This product over delivers in every area. For the amount of plans you get, the price is amazingly low. If you’re in the shed building business, My Shed Plans will probably be the best investment you ever make.
The Bad Points:
1) With a selection this large, picking a plan out of the lot can be challenging. You’re spoiled for choice and this can make some people indecisive. It may be tempting to hastily skim through the plans and pick one without proper consideration.
So, take your time and choose wisely. Factor in the costs, time it will take, your skill level and the amount of space you’ll need for the shed before choosing a plan.
2) You can only purchase this product online.
Should You Get It?
If you plan on building a shed, then it’s a definite “Yes!”
This is one of those products where you don’t need to think twice about buying it. Get it and start building a beautiful shed today.
Blog posts on this website may contain affiliate links. Affiliate ID = covidoctor